FHI 360 Data Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia programme looking for “Data Manager”. Applicants with A BSc in computer science may apply on or before 25 May 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Data Manager Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 May 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Data Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||BSc in computer science|
|Experience Required||At least five (6) years|
|Application Deadline||25 May 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Project Description: Senior Technical Officer, Systems Development will work directly under the Technical Advisor, Data Management, Analysis & Knowledge Management to enhance and support a robust information system for the PEPFAR/Centre for Disease Control (CDC) funded, FHI 360-led Technical Assistance (TA) Project to the Eastern Province Health Office (EPHO). S/he will work to support the EPHO in designing robust systems to support data reporting and sharing among key stakeholders. He/she will be responsible for supporting field teams using devices and data flow. He/she will support forms and script that allow for the creation and maintenance of an electronic software working as part of a Health Informatics system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse program data management requirements and define system specifications.
- Design, implement and maintain databases to meet user requirements and application Maintain/build relational database schemas, tables, views, data dictionaries, and stored procedures as required by various program areas.
- Manage database access, security, integrity and backup procedures. Design and maintain database administration procedures and manuals Create ad-hoc and standard reports as required.
- Setup and Design of backup and recovery solutions, according to Disaster Recovery scenarios, Plan and Document specifications.
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Conduct routine data quality assessments on program databases and provide ongoing support to Project and partner staff in data management and monitoring and evaluation.
- Build the capacity of project and partner staff in Data Management Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc in computer science, information technology, engineering or related field.
- At least five (6) years of relevant work experience in database design and management. Relational Database Management experience in the past.
- Experience working with Microsoft Access for data management Ability to write SQL queries and validate query results.
- Proficiency in data management and analytic software e.g. MS Excel, MS Power BI, Tableau,R.
- Experience working with GIS software like ArcGIS, QGIS In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language such as C-Sharp, Java, Python etc Knowledge of mobile application development Experience with Social Network Analysis and Visualization tools for Computer Scientists Cloud Database management experience Data warehouse or Data analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and business intelligence (BI) – Strong understanding of BI features and capabilities and how that is implemented for business solutions preferred.
- Knowledge of DATIM, PEPFAR reporting systems and DHIS2 Should be self-driven with strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with software development methodology and release processes Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc) An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Data Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.