FHI 360 Administration Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia programme looking for “Administration Officer“. Applicants with a University degree in business administration may apply on or before 1 June 2021.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 Administration Officer Jobs 2021
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 31 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Administration Officer to be based in Chipata, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||University degree in business administration|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 3-5 years|
|Application Deadline||1 June 2021|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Under the Supervision of the Senior Finance & Administration Officer, the Administration Officer will support the implementation of the EPHO Technical Assistance Project. S/he will work with the Administration Assistant to support technical assistance to ensure that all logistical requirements of the CDC – TA Project are in place.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide secretarial support (word processing, production of reports and documents, filing, minute taking) as assigned. Supervise FHI360 administrative support staff. Track office utilities monthly. Monitor service providers’ contractual obligation to FHI360 CDC-TA Project monthly. Update the FHI360 events calendar on a regular basis. Oversee logistical arrangements of FHI360 meetings and workshops, to ensure that meeting and workshops are organized efficiently and effectively. Manage the FHI360 CDC-TA central filing system and co-ordinate the electronic filing of reports, USAID concurrence, quarterly reports, recipient agreements, etc. Assist the relevant staff in making appointments. Take minutes of management and staff meetings and arrange dissemination. Update FHI360 database of partners and stakeholders regularly. Assist FHI360 CDC-TA staff in arranging travel logistics for staff, consultants, and visiting staff, including hotel arrangements, airport and hotel pick-ups, etc. Assist assigned supervisor and relevant staff in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies, including anticipating needs for re-stocking. Conduct procurements of goods and services for the project.
- University degree in business administration or any relevant field.
- Preferably Prior experience working in a donor-funded or business environment and/or familiarity with USAID rules is a plus.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in administration and procurement
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Project: CDC/FHI 360 Technical Assistance (TA) Project
- Supervisor: Senior Finance & Administration Officer
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Administration Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 1 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.