EDC Production Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. EDC Zambia programme looking for “Production Coordinator”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business Administration, or a relevant field may apply on or before 19 July 2021.
Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity. Since 1958, we have been a leader in designing, implementing, and evaluating powerful and innovative programs in more than 80 countries around the world.
EDC Production Coordinator Jobs 2021
The EDC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Production Coordinator to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Education Development Center (EDC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business Administration or a relevant field|
|Experience Required||At least two years|
|Application Deadline||19 July 2021|
EDC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Production Coordinator will assist the Project Manager in the implementation of the Zambia – Instructive Radio Instruction Project in compliance with EDC’s and UNICEF’s regulations. S/He will take lead in ensuring quality service delivery and provide technical support to the script writing process and radio production activities. The Production Coordinator will further carry out administrative and finance duties for the project. The Production Coordinator will report to the Project Manager.
- Prepare and monitor subcontracts for vendors and consultants; and ensure deliverables are met in time and of desired quality.
- Compile the financial documents (including invoices and receipts) needed to ensure timely payments with the approval of the Project Manager in line with EDC and UNICEFs regulations and working with Let’s Read finance team
- Support planning and logistical administration of field events, trainings, and meetings.
- Assist with daily financial transactions in compliance with EDC and UNICEF policies.
- Prepare all advances to staff and partners in line with EDC and UNICEF’s procedures
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Business Administration or a relevant field.
Skills and Experience:
- Over 2 years related experience in the media or administrative management, including experience with computer applications and Internet research;
- Experience working with Interactive Audio Instruction preferred;
- Experience of working with education program/projects;
- Experience coordinating logistics for trainings and workshops preferred;
- Experience of working in collaboration with implementing partners including the government;
- Ability to handle concurrent activities, prioritize work, and work well under pressure.
- Proven skills in delivering work through efficient and effective planning and administration, including demonstrated administrative abilities, organization, problem-solving, personnel management, and decision making.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: Fluency in English is required
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply EDC Production Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.