DRC Development Worker as Advisor Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. DRC Zambia looking for “Development Worker as Advisor”. Applicants with Appropriate professional background for advisory activities in water and sanitation utilities may apply on or before 22 June 2022.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
DRC Development Worker as Advisor Jobs 2022
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 03 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Development Worker as Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Development Worker as Advisor for planning and implementation of peri-urban and rural water supply and sanitation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Appropriate professional background for advisory activities in water and sanitation utilities|
|Experience Required||Professional experience on service provision|
|Application Deadline||22 June 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job description: The programmes focus in the Luapula region is on strengthening capacities of the Luapula Water Supply and Sanitation Company (LpWSC) and selected local authorities for planning and implementation in order to improve water and sanitation services. This will contribute to the improvement of the health situation of the target groups and forms the basis for regional economic development.
- Advise Luapula Water Supply and Sanitation Company (LpWSC) as a publicly owned and privately managed utility on technical and organisational aspects of drinking water and sanitation supply
- Develop solutions for the operation of water schemes in rural growth centers together with selected local authorities and LpWSC
- Support partners in the development of communication tools, e.g. to achieve behavioral changes regarding household hygiene
- Cooperate closely with stakeholders in the water and sanitation sector, for example on aspects of vocational education and training and on the subject of food security and nutrition, which is promoted by other technical cooperation projects in the region.
- Appropriate professional background for advisory activities in water and sanitation utilities
- Professional experience on service provision by utilities and municipalities is an advantage
- Ability to convey the interests of different actors within structured planning processes
- Experience in the cooperation of local networks, preferably in an African context
- Business fluent in English
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Development Worker as Advisor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.