Dangote Cement Sales Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Dangote Cement Zambia looking for “Sales Officer”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 18 June 2022.
Dangote Cement Sales Officer Jobs 2022
The Dangote Cement has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Sales Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 3-5 Years|
|Application Deadline||18 June 2022|
Dangote Cement Job Vacancy 2022
- Directly manage Customers/Dealers/Retailers
- Implement area strategy in line with company objectives
- Lead sales efforts on Key identified customer leads
- Conduct regular market & Price Survey
- Implement company-wide plan to push product and liaise with all departments to achieve effective execution
- Build trust on product, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, solve Customers’ problems creatively and demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Develop, implement and monitor sales and marketing strategies in order to meet business plans.
- Identify new market opportunities
- Carry out redistribution
- Collect Market intelligence & Competitor activities
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration & Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3-5 Years work experience, preferably in FMCM environment
- Medical Insurance Cover
- In-House Pension Scheme
- Quarterly Production Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Dangote Cement Sales Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 18 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Dangote Cement Plc is Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading cement company, with a production capacity of 48.6 million tonnes per year across ten countries. Together, these operations make us the largest cement producer in Sub-Saharan Africa.