CRS Technical Advisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. CRS Zambia programme looking for “Technical Advisor“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition/Health required may apply on or before 27 May 2021.
Catholic Relief Services was founded in 1943 by the Catholic Bishops of the United States to serve World War II survivors in Europe. Since then, we have expanded in size to reach more than 130 million people in more than 100 countries on five continents. For over 75 years, our mission has been to assist impoverished and disadvantaged people overseas, working in the spirit of Catholic social teaching to promote the sacredness of human life and the dignity of the human person. Although our mission is rooted in the Catholic faith, our operations serve people based solely on need, regardless of their race, religion or ethnicity. Within the United States, CRS engages Catholics to live their faith in solidarity with the poor and suffering people of the world.
CRS Technical Advisor Jobs 2021
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Advisor II-Nutrition & Health to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Position||Technical Advisor II-Nutrition & Health|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Nutrition/Health required|
|Experience Required||Minimum of five years|
|Application Deadline||27 May 2021|
CRS Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: You will provide technical advice, guidance, and support to a wide range of program design and implementation issues with a focus on larger projects in the area of Nutrition/Health in line with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) program quality principles and standards, donor guidelines, and industry best practices to regional and Country Program (CP) teams to advance the delivery of high-quality programming to the poor and vulnerable. Your technical knowledge, advice and guidance will contribute to determining how effective, adaptive and innovative CRS’ Nutrition/Health programming is across the globe.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of agency-wide strategies, standards, tools, and best practices in Nutrition/Health that effectively engage partners, donors and governments. Help ensure a cross-sectoral approach integrating gender, protection mainstreaming, and disaster risk reduction.
- Provide technical solutions to regional and CP teams, remotely and on-site, for strategic planning and how to best apply program design and implementation standards, best practices, partnership principles, tools, and M&E, ensuring high-quality implementation.
- Essential: Master’s Degree in Nutrition/Health required.
- Desirable: Previous experience providing technical assistance and developing successful proposals for external donor funding is required.
- Minimum of five years relevant international working experience in an advisory or management role with progressive responsibilities, ideally with an international NGO, with minimum of three years working for programming interventions in Nutrition/Health.
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Regular
- Primary Location: Southern Africa
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Shift: Standard
- Languages: French an advantage
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CRS Technical Advisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 27 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.