CIDRZ Strategic Information Intern Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. CIDRZ Zambia looking for “Strategic Information Intern”. Applicants with A Full grade 12 certificate may apply on or before 29 July 2022.
CIDRZ Strategic Information Intern Jobs 2022
The CIDRZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Strategic Information Intern to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)|
|Position||Strategic Information Intern|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Full grade 12 certificate|
|Experience Required||Ability to Programme in Java|
|Application Deadline||29 July 2022|
CIDRZ Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: Reports to the Senior Strategic Information Officer, the Strategic Information Intern is part of the Reporting/Tech/Research teams within the Strategic Information department. S/he works with the Data Manager and Strategic Information Officers to carry out various data management tasks, software development and systems automation as needed.
- Develops and/or customizes DHIS2 metadata for the MORE-ZM system under PROUD-Z (DHIS2) for data collection, performance monitoring and reporting.
- Develops data visualizations for the MORE-ZM system under PROUD-Z (DHIS2) for various performance monitoring indicators.
- Provides technical support to the Provincial Health Offices to meet reporting obligations.
- Supports the development of the DATIM Import App and BOB reporting App.
- Updates development documentation, user manuals and SOPs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full grade 12 Certificate.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics.
- DHIS2 Fundamentals
- Ability to Programme in Java, Python, or other object-oriented programming language.
- SQL querying and programming or experience using other data querying tools/API/libraries.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIDRZ Strategic Information Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CIDRZ is an independent, local, non-governmental health organisation that has been an active partner of the Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Ministry of Health, and other Ministries since 2001. Our Mission is to improve access to quality healthcare through innovative capacity development, implementation science and research, and impactful and sustainable public health programs. CIDRZ experts utilise innovative and collaborative approaches to develop research, health services, and training initiatives