CIDRZ Monitoring and Evaluation Intern Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. CIDRZ Zambia looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Intern”. Applicants with A Full grade 12 certificate may apply on or before 29 July 2022.
CIDRZ Monitoring and Evaluation Intern Jobs 2022
The CIDRZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Intern to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)|
|Position||Monitoring and Evaluation Intern|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Full grade 12 certificate|
|Experience Required||Excellent computer skills|
|Application Deadline||29 July 2022|
CIDRZ Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: Reports to Strategic Information Manager, the Monitoring and Evaluation Intern assists in tracking progress and results of the Programme against key indicators. The incumbent works in the Strategic information department and with MoH staff to strengthen data demand and use at all levels (facility, district and provincial).
- Assists in monitoring of DQMIS implementation.
- Assists with developing tools to verify data in registers and on summary forms.
- Assists with report analysis for identified indicators.
- Updates weekly progress reports on key performance indicators.
- Maintains database on custom (process) indicators (Including Trainings, Mentorships, DQAs conducted, CDC KPIs etc).
- Enters reports for Quality improvement Projects and Special initiatives as guided.
- Assists with compiling and submission of required reports for management and other partners.
- Assists with ad hoc monitoring reports as requested by Senior M&E Coordinator.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- BA/BSc in any field.
- Must have graduated in the last 3 years.
- Good organization skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIDRZ Monitoring and Evaluation Intern Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CIDRZ is an independent, local, non-governmental health organisation that has been an active partner of the Government of the Republic of Zambia through the Ministry of Health, and other Ministries since 2001. Our Mission is to improve access to quality healthcare through innovative capacity development, implementation science and research, and impactful and sustainable public health programs. CIDRZ experts utilise innovative and collaborative approaches to develop research, health services, and training initiatives