ChildFund International Officer Project Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ChildFund International Zambia programme looking for “Officer Project“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work may apply on or before 21 May 2021.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
ChildFund International Officer Project Jobs 2021
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Officer Project to be based in Kafue, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Social Work|
|Experience Required||At least ten 7 years experience|
|Application Deadline||21 May 2021|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Project Officer will be responsible for daily planning and implementation of the Project and provide back stopping support to women and youth groups in target communities. Tasks include development of work plans, provision of strategic leadership, coordination of trainings, engagement of stakeholders, coordination of project monitoring and evaluation, project knowledge management, preparation of donor reports, complying to donor guidelines in project execution. The candidate should demonstrate ability to work with divergent women and youth groups from grassroots organizations and those in the informal sector.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Community Mobilisation and support women’s groups to development work plans and record management.
- Coordination and facilitation of community capacity building trainings to bridge knowledge gaps in business management and enterprise development to women and youths’ groups.
- Development and coordination of project monitoring, evaluation and learning plans.
- Establish Women and Youth groups and develop their capacity in economic empowerment
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Community Development, Business Studies or any relevant field with over five (5) years’ experience in Community Work.
- At least ten (7) years’ experience of Programme/Project coordination and community outreach programmes.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Childfund Division: Programs and Partnerships (P&P)
- ChildFund Department: Grants and Project Management
- Div/Dept: Global Operations
- Reporting Relationship: Project Manager – WeEffect
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ChildFund International Officer Project Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.