ChildFund International Officer Finance Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ChildFund International Zambia programme looking for “Officer Finance“. Applicants with a ZICA licentiate of Diploma in Accounting – Preferred may apply on or before 21 May 2021.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
ChildFund International Officer Finance Jobs 2021
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Officer Finance to be based in Kafue, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||ZICA licentiate of Diploma in Accounting – Preferred|
|Experience Required||3 years of experience|
|Application Deadline||21 May 2021|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The position is responsible for providing accounting and reporting services to for Grants held and managed at Country Office in accordance with ChildFund Policies and Procedures. The Finance officer will ensure that all data entry his made and posted to the General Ledger, ensure all applicable statutory and tax requirements are complied with, facilitate audits and provide financial reports for analysis and donor reporting.
General Accounting and Bookkeeping:
- Ensure all financial transactions have the appropriate and required supporting documents in compliance with ChildFund policies and procedures, donor terms and conditions and sound internal controls.
- Ensures accurate and complete accounting entries of all financial transactions which includes fund transfers, payment Vouchers and Journal entry Vouchers.
- Review completeness of supporting documents and enter payment requests into Accounts Payable module for payment processing.
- Ensure timely preparation of fund transfers and disbursement of all payments to suppliers, partners, employees, and thirds parties (including tax’s office; social security).
- Essential: ZICA licentiate of Diploma in Accounting – Preferred.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Managing USAID, Global Fund, UN Agency funds and reporting is a must.
- 3 years experience on accounting and legal requirements compliance.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Childfund Division: Global Operations
- ChildFund Department: Grants and Project Management
- Div/Dept: Global Operations
- Reporting Relationship: Project Manager
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ChildFund International Officer Finance Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.