ChildFund International Driver Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ChildFund International Zambia programme looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a 12 Grade school certificate may apply on or before 21 May 2021.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
ChildFund International Driver Jobs 2021
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Kafue, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Qualification||12 Grade school certificate|
|Experience Required||4 years experience|
|Application Deadline||21 May 2021|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2021
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy
- Coordinate transport allocations
- Follow up on road tax and motor vehicle insurance and any insurance claims that may arise
- Ensure that keys for all utility vehicles are secured at the end of the business day
- Ensure parking times of vehicles is within the stipulated time which is 18:30hrs at most and that any late parking is explained
- Verify fuel consumption on request before approval
- Provide reconciliation on a monthly basis on the consumption of fuel for submission to Administration Officer
- Essential: At least Grade 12 school certificate
- Desirable: Zambian Driving license valid for more than 4 years.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Childfund Division: Programs and Partnerships (P&P)
- ChildFund Department: Grants and Project Management
- Div/Dept: Global Operations
- Reporting Relationship: Project Manager
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ChildFund International Driver Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.