ChildFund International Coordinator Project Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ChildFund International Zambia programme looking for “Coordinator Project“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences may apply on or before 21 May 2021.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
ChildFund International Coordinator Project Jobs 2021
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Coordinator Project to be based in Mumbwa, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||21 May 2021|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Develop a program plan, ensure its smooth implementation, and management performance of project tasks and activities that may include, but are not limited to: Supporting the contractors and community groups in the cconstruction and rehabilitation of water points, and other sanitation activities in the communities. Supporting capacity building of community volunteers and local stakeholders. Supporting interventions targeting hygiene promotion and education. Water treatment.
- Develop a program plan, ensure its smooth implementation, and management performance of project tasks and activities that may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the contractors and community groups in the construction and rehabilitation of water points, and other sanitation activities in the communities.
- Supporting capacity building of community volunteers and local stakeholders
- Supporting interventions targeting hygiene promotion and education.
- Water treatment.
- Ensure appropriate design, construction and implementation of WASH hardware according to technical standards, as well as proper maintenance and use of WASH equipment.
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences and or Community related disciplines (Community development, or education, development studies, Social Work, environmental education).
- Desirable: Additional qualification in civil construction and survey.
- At least seven (7) years experience of Programme/Project coordination and or community outreach programmes.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Childfund Division: Programs and Partnerships (P&P)
- ChildFund Department: Grants and Project Management
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ChildFund International Coordinator Project Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.