CHAI Finance Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. CHAI Zambia programme looking for “Finance Officer“. Applicants with a BSc degree in Finance may apply on or before 30 May 2021.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries. We work with our partners to strengthen the capabilities of governments and the private sector to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Finance Officer Jobs 2021
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)|
|Position||Finance Officer, People at the Center of Health Program|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||BSc degree in Finance|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 1 year|
|Application Deadline||30 May 2021|
CHAI Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Finance Officer will support Health Offices in Eastern and Southern Provinces in the management and implementation of the Financial Management Aspects of the PeaCe Health Program and will be required to effectively coordinate the program activities at the sub national levels. The position will support program districts to reduce duplication and improve efficiency within the MoH system during program implementation. They will also work with the province to facilitate timely documentation and submission of project result challenges and best practices.
- Ensure that accounting function is undertaken in line with the GRZ financial regulations, policies, and procedures, as well as the project guidelines and those of other external contributors.
- Ensure periodic update reports and disbursement reports are prepared in line with the program reporting requirements.
- Ensure that the program financial statements are appropriately prepared and submitted.
- Review bank reconciliation statement prepared for the program accounts
- Review and verification of payment voucher
- Assist in developing various documentation, reports, or any material required from time to time by PeaCe Health Program and MOH. This will include the income and expenditure reports, annual reports, progress reports on the PeaCe Health Program.
- Prepare and consolidate all financial reports from each level of the PeaCE Health Program and ensure reports are produced in accordance with SIDA and GRZ regulations.
- Ensure adherence to systems and controls, make recommendations for improvements/adjustments.
- Essential: BSc degree in Finance, Accounting Full ACCA or CIMA or any other related qualification.
- Desirable: Experience and knowledge of the RMNCAH-N Results-Based Financing model in Zambia is desirable.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Program (Division): Finance – Accounting
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CHAI Finance Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.