CHAI Analyst Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. CHAI Zambia programme looking for “Analyst”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized, high-caliber institution may apply on or before 28 July 2021.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries. We work with our partners to strengthen the capabilities of governments and the private sector to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Analyst Jobs 2021
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Analyst to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)|
|Position||Analyst, HIV Prevention|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized, high-caliber institution|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||28 July 2021|
CHAI Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: CHAI’s HIV Access Program is looking for an Analyst, HIV Prevention. The Analyst will work closely with CHAI global and country teams to execute CHAI’s HIV prevention strategy and activities in the focus countries. The Analyst will support implementation of in-country activities, conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses that address key programmatic issues identified across prevention programs and support engagement with internal and external stakeholders to ensure HIV prevention country responses are locally-owned and sustainable.
- Support CHAI country teams to catalyze in-country implementation to align with broader grant goals, including day-to-day analytical support.
- Support use of evidence among CHAI teams to inform strategic decision-making and identify gaps in policy and implementation to create effective and sustainable combination HIV prevention response.
- Structure and drive key quantitative and qualitative analyses around major programmatic issues such as target setting, demand generation, resource mapping and support presentation development on key findings.
- Support development of clear presentations for country and global teams to share analysis, findings and recommendations on ongoing work streams.
- Support maintaining program databases and dashboards for performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Undertake primary and secondary research and synthesize knowledge to deliver data-driven insights to inform approaches and strategies to support HIV program transition and sustainability in the focus countries as needed.
- Support generation of cross-country analysis, learnings and the development of processes and tools to facilitate knowledge sharing and dissemination with country, regional and global stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized, high-caliber institution in a relevant field;
- Excellent analytical skills and technical proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Strong verbal, visual and written communication skills;
- Natural ability to be a team player, build relationships and interact with individuals from different backgrounds;
- Ability to function independently, with some structural or operational support;
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information, including technical information, and to prepare compelling presentations and reports;
- Ability to multi-task and to be effective in high-pressure situations, and able to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments, both internally and externally;
- Strategically minded, able to think creatively around long-term program objectives and the detailed steps necessary to achieve these goals;
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be a go-getter;
- Ability to support the development and execution of analytical deliverables;
- Experience working in developing countries, particularly with HIV/AIDS;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30-40% of the time (once pandemic restrictions are lifted);
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Language: English language fluency, both written and verbal
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CHAI Analyst Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please read the full advertisement carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.