CBM Country Director Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. CBM Zambia programme looking for “Country Director”. Applicants with a A relevant academic degree may apply on or before 30 June 2021.
CBM is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. It is considered one of the world’s oldest and largest organizations working in this field.
CBM Country Director Jobs 2021
The CBM has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Director to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Christian Blind Mission (CBM)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||A relevant academic degree|
|Experience Required||at least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||30 June 2021|
CBM Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Country Director will deliver CBM’s Disability and Inclusive Development work in the country. As such the job holder will be responsible and accountable for leading the development and effective implementation of CBM’s country plan and its operational requirements within the country, ensuring high quality performance and alignment with CBM’s Federation Strategy. The Country Director takes responsibility for strong financial discipline within the Country Office and for ensuring with partners that they are meeting and fulfilling CBM’s programmatic, operational and financial requirements.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of the Country Plan
- Identify suitable organizations for new partnerships and manage relationships with CBM existing partner organizations
- Oversee financial management at the Country Office for accountability and efficient use of funding
- Ensure in-country compliance (Country Office and partner programmes) with statutory, legal, fiscal and procurement policies and reporting requirements, and relevant donor requirements
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of the advocacy components of the country plan
- Promote the organization and its mission to local partners and authorities, and maintain a positive organizational public profile
- Support fundraising resource collection, in liaison with the fundraising teams in CBM
- Coordinate CBM’s involvement in country level forums, alliances and planning bodies with relevant stakeholders
- Provide leadership to national and expatriate staff based in the Country Office
- Demonstrate inclusive practices to promote disability and gender equality within the Country Office team; model and enable the inclusion of persons with disability in all aspects of work of the Country Office and promote the same with partners
Qualification & Experience:
- A relevant academic degree
- Professional experience of at least 5 years at senior management level in a large INGO or international development organization
- A strong track record in successfully developing, leading, and managing programmes and/or institutions in the field of disability, development or other relevant fields.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and project cycle management.
- Significant experience in organizational development, change management and capacity building.
- Experience of working with persons with disabilities or promoting disability rights a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency and proven experience in financial management, systems and controls, including institutional grant management.
- Proven skills in advocacy with track-record of building and managing effective partnerships and strategic alliances, and influencing policy change.
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Strong communication skills.
- A result-driven approach and ability to liaise and leverage at senior level
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CBM Country Director Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.