CARE Acting Resource Mobilization Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. CARE Zambia looking for “Acting Resource Mobilization Manager”. Applicants with A First degree in a relevant field may apply on or before 25 June 2022.
CARE Acting Resource Mobilization Manager Jobs 2022
The CARE has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Acting Resource Mobilization Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Acting Resource Mobilization Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||First degree in a relevant field|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||25 June 2022|
CARE Job Vacancy 2022
- Develop/adapt/update a resource mobilisation/business development strategy, focussed on increasing income/revenue, and with additional focus on multi-year funding.
- Develop/adapt/update systems and tools to help institutionalise an effective, efficient, and accountable RM/BD process.
- Conduct targeted capacity development for key staff at relevant levels focussing on increasing organisational competitiveness, brand visibility, and growing income and partnerships.
- In coordination with thematic leads and comms & advocacy, develop/adapt/update and proactively disseminate capacity statements, abstracts, and other information products that raise awareness of CARE’s capabilities and achievements in Zambia among targeted donors and partners. These shall be well thought through, aligned with the strategies of the selected donors, and disseminated as unsolicited and on a regular basis.
- Arrange business development meetings with prospective donors, partners (including local/Zambian NGOs and private sector), and CMPs; and coordinate the follow up actions, ensuring decisiveness and timeliness.
- Develop/adapt/update, organise and methodically disseminate information products on CARE’s strategic themes and approaches, targeting donors and potential partners. These efforts shall include intentionally profiling CARE and turning competition into collaboration.
- Coordinate technical, MEAL and Awards Management teams to review new business ideas that can improve income/revenue (together).
- Coordinate Concept Note and Proposal Development processes, ensuring sound design, delivery on time, and other requirements that ensure both competitiveness and due process in line with CARE business development guidelines (e.g. Go-No-Go).
- Strengthen data-based decision-making through research and analytics that support recommended courses of action; and, where appropriate, show courage to challenge status quo.
- Promote a culture of intra-team accountability by, among other things, developing a RACI matrix and metrics based on agreed KPIs, workplans and targets.
- Promote a culture of learning and continuous improvement by, among other things, instituting retroactive process reviews (after concept notes and proposals are submitted to donor).
- Promote stronger use of 21st century organisational tools (e.g., digital solutions like SharePoint and Team), with a view to enhance collaborative work culture and break down retrogressive elements of bureaucratic/hierarchical communication.
- Ensure that key information is organised methodically and stored in secure but accessible manner.
- Collaborate with CD, ACD, and HR in the search for a full time RM/BD Manager
- Conduct on-boarding and smooth handover to ensure seamless continuity of gains made during the TDY
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of first degree in a relevant field. Technical background and field experience in any of CARE’s impact areas is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years in a recognised international NGO, with Successful RM/BD record in a similar role over time.
- Well-developed analytical and professional writing skills in English.
- Advanced understanding of theories of change and logical models for Concept Notes and proposals.
- Very good with numbers; both financial and MEAL related data.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CARE Acting Resource Mobilization Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CARE is a major international humanitarian agency delivering emergency relief and long-term international development projects. Founded in 1945, CARE is nonsectarian, impartial, and non-governmental. It is one of the largest and oldest humanitarian aid organizations focused on fighting global poverty.