BongoHive Monitoring, Evaluation, and Analytics Lead Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. BongoHive Zambia programme looking for “Monitoring, Evaluation, and Analytics Lead”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Statistic may apply on or before 19th June 2021.
BongoHive is Zambia’s first technology and innovation hub. Established in May 2011 and based in Lusaka, the co-founders, all enthusiastic programmers, sought to address the gaps they experienced working within the local technology industry leading to a lack of coordination, skills exposure and productivity. BongoHive has evolved to assist scalable startups of any background by enhancing skills, accelerating growth, strengthening networks, increasing collaboration, providing a forum for ideas exchange and reducing the barriers to entrepreneurship.
BongoHive Monitoring, Evaluation, and Analytics Lead Jobs 2021
The BongoHive has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Analytics Lead to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Monitoring, Evaluation, and Analytics Lead|
|Location||Lusaka (Hybrid: Remote Work and Office)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Statistic|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||19th June 2021|
BongoHive Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: BongoHive is seeking to recruit a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Data Analytics Lead to lead our Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Data Analytics work, to enhance quality M&E, analysis and learning from programme/project implementation by ensuring appropriate use of M&E frameworks and tools that assure quality programme and project delivery across BongoHive and partners’/client projects. The M, E & A Lead will be required to oversee the redesign of M&E and Data Analytics processes within the whole organization. He/She will work in collaboration with an M&E assistant to support him/her.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead on designing, developing and implementing M&E systems, including the development of M&E plans, frameworks, processes and data collection tools (including baseline) for all the programmes and projects in the organization;
- Design M&E plans and systems, identify key performance parameters for new programmes and projects and ensure the effective use by staff, partners and stakeholders as necessary;
- Work with programmes at inception phase to define M&E plans for each project, log frames, and targets, implement the donor’s requirements, create long term plans, etc;
- Supervise the development of appropriate monitoring, tracking and reporting systems, tools and templates that enhance monitoring of project outputs and quality, generate quality evidence on project impact and promote and ensure the use of data for decision-making processes;
- Lead regular reviews of programmes/lessons learnt sessions and implementing necessary changes to existing and future programmes;
- Build capacity of staff in project monitoring and data collection against set indicators, and use of such information in the development of project reports;
- Develop appropriate research tools for conducting both qualitative and quantitative surveys and training staff and external enumerators in the use of the tools;
- Support Program Managers in the formulation of baseline measures and targets, during the writing and set up of project proposals as well as throughout project implementation;
- Work closely with the communication department in developing and disseminating programme results, best practices and success stories;
- Lead and coordinate assessment and evaluations of programmes;
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistic, Economics, Business Management, Social Science or other analytics fields.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant professional experience doing complex data analysis within programmes M&E context.
- Proven experience in leading, coordinating and managing M&E systems to produce analysis related to the economics of supporting different types of business. M&E experience within social enterprises or private sector enterprises is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of data quality assurance, analysis and reporting.
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation systems and frameworks for international development programs, including developing performance indicators, data collection and analysis systems and tools.
- High level of competency in managing data information.
- Very Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced excel skills are required with the ability to create excel based tools using complex formulas, pivot tables, create graphs etc.
- Highly adept with data analysis, presentation, statistics.
- Strong writing skills and experience with producing technical reports required.
- Understanding of statistical software and data management required.
- Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports.
- Ability to see patterns in data and understand the cause and effect.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and hard-working.
- Ability to collaborate well on a team while also taking the initiative to complete assigned tasks with high competence.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to communicate respectfully with multicultural clients.
- Able to work in a hybrid work environment, remotely and in-person when the need arises.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply BongoHive Monitoring, Evaluation, and Analytics Lead Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19th June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.