Atlas Mara IT Digital Channels Specialist Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Atlas Mara Zambia looking for “IT Digital Channels Specialist”. Applicants with A Grade 12 School Certificate may apply on or before 22 August 2022.
Atlas Mara IT Digital Channels Specialist Jobs 2022
The Atlas Mara has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of IT Digital Channels Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||IT Digital Channels Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 School Certificate|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Application Deadline||22 August 2022|
Atlas Mara Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To provide application support for ATM’s and POS.
Key Responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Manage the provision of first level technical support to resolve card and ATM banking system issues, either by resolving issues or escalating to vendor(s).
- Perform configurations, installations and testing of ATM’s and POS from a maintenance perspective.
- Liaise with vendors on installations.
- Run start of day processes to ensure all ATM and POS systems are working.
- Manage assets by ensuring all IT assets are recorded; where assets are needing to be replaced, follow established asset management processes.
- Ensure e‑cient system and process integration.
- Log changes with central IT and consult them for reference and guidance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- Relevant degree in IT and/or Business.
- 5+ years’ Business and IT experience.
- Prior banking experience is an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Atlas Mara IT Digital Channels Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Atlas Mara Zambia was created following the acquisition of Finance Bank Zambia Limited (“FBZ”) in 2016 and subsequent consolidation with Atlas Mara’s existing Zambian subsidiary, African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited (“BancABC Zambia”). The amalgamation of the two banks has resulted in a stronger, bigger and bolder bank with a footprint of 65 branches, 23 agencies and 176 ATMs, spread across Zambia’s ten provinces. The combined entity is the fifth largest bank in Zambia by revenue and one of the largest banks in Zambia in terms of branch footprint.