Atlas Mara Country Manager – Digital Channels Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Atlas Mara Zambia looking for “Country Manager – Digital Channels”. Applicants with A Grade 12 School Certificate may apply on or before 24 August 2022.
Atlas Mara Country Manager – Digital Channels Jobs 2022
The Atlas Mara has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Manager – Digital Channels to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Country Manager – Digital Channels|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 School Certificate|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Application Deadline||24 August 2022|
Atlas Mara Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To provide application support for card and digital channels to assist the business to provide stable and reliable products and services as it aims to meet its key objectives set in the strategy
Key Outputs & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing levels of reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and/or quarterly on ATMs and POS applications and devices in order to keep the business updated on the performances of the channels againstthe industry statistics.
- Generate daily RTB reports on the status of ATM and POS systems, issues incidents and updates on the previous day’s issues to facilitate the achievement of the Retail and CIB banking volumes and profit targets.
- Create scheduled and Ad-hoc reports in line with user requests to ensure that business use these for their performance review and target projections.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 Credits including Mathematics and English
- Relevant business degree.
- 5+ Years Business and IT experience with ATM Switches (CR2 Bankworld. Postilion).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Atlas Mara Country Manager – Digital Channels Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Atlas Mara Zambia was created following the acquisition of Finance Bank Zambia Limited (“FBZ”) in 2016 and subsequent consolidation with Atlas Mara’s existing Zambian subsidiary, African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited (“BancABC Zambia”). The amalgamation of the two banks has resulted in a stronger, bigger and bolder bank with a footprint of 65 branches, 23 agencies and 176 ATMs, spread across Zambia’s ten provinces. The combined entity is the fifth largest bank in Zambia by revenue and one of the largest banks in Zambia in terms of branch footprint.