Atlas Mara Bancassurance Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Atlas Mara Zambia looking for “Bancassurance Manager”. Applicants with A Grade 12 School Certificate may apply on or before 22 August 2022.
Atlas Mara Bancassurance Manager Jobs 2022
The Atlas Mara has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Bancassurance Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Grade 12 School Certificate|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Application Deadline||22 August 2022|
Atlas Mara Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To oversee the Bancassurance business focusing on business growth, product development, frontline sales support and stakeholder engagement in order to deliver the business’ financial objectives through enhancing the Retail Customer Value Proposition (CVP), increasing market share and competitively positioning the Bank’s insurance solutions
Key Outputs & Responsibilities:
- Mine existing customers and identify new customers, segments and market opportunities, as well as customer needs and desired behaviors in order to understand how the bank’s products align with these needs.
- Understand the value drivers of all insurance products and service and identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Analyze country Insurance sales and product opportunities across segments and channels to identify where products are not achieving desired results to be able to address underlying causes.
- Ensure that all Insurance products developed are fit for purpose so that they enable customer acquisition, retention and revenue diversification.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- Relevant business degree.
- Professional Qualification in Insurance is an added advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience preferably in the Banking sector.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Atlas Mara Bancassurance Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Atlas Mara Zambia was created following the acquisition of Finance Bank Zambia Limited (“FBZ”) in 2016 and subsequent consolidation with Atlas Mara’s existing Zambian subsidiary, African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited (“BancABC Zambia”). The amalgamation of the two banks has resulted in a stronger, bigger and bolder bank with a footprint of 65 branches, 23 agencies and 176 ATMs, spread across Zambia’s ten provinces. The combined entity is the fifth largest bank in Zambia by revenue and one of the largest banks in Zambia in terms of branch footprint.