Amref Health Africa Business Development Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Amref Health Africa Zambia looking for “Business Development Officer”. Applicants with A Bachelor of Arts may apply on or before 31 August 2022.
Amref Health Africa Business Development Officer Jobs 2022
The Amref Health Africa has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Development Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Amref Health Africa|
|Position||Business Development Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||31 August 2022|
Amref Health Africa Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Business Development Officer is part of the organization’s Business Development Unit (BDU) responsible for contributing to securing funding from Multilateral donors (EU,USAID,CDC,FCDO, World Bank) and Foundations at the Country level. The Business Development Officer (BDO) is responsible for tracking and identifying funding opportunities for the organization. The BD Officer works with the country team and the HQ Business Development Unit to develop resource mobilization plans, implement and executing the RM plans. The BD Officer provides support to proposal development activities including pre-solicitation / pre-proposal activities to proposal development and management and external engagement and Networking.
Key Duties/ Functions:
- Identify relevant upcoming funding opportunities, track grant forecasts and using resources for advance intelligence gathering.
- Lead and manage the development and writing of winning proposals for the Zambia Office
- Develop strategies for seeking new funding opportunities for the Zambia Office
- Maintain close working relationships with Amref Health Africa –HQ Business Development department to maximize resources and fundraising opportunities for Amref Health Africa.
- Collaborate with the SMT, identify high-level potential prospects, secure meetings and write concept papers and proposals in response to funding opportunities.
- Information and intelligence gathering for new prospects of call for proposals.
- Bachelor of Arts, public health, international development/relations, or a related relevant technical discipline strongly preferred.
- At least five years of experience with an NGO in a business development/programme funding position(s) involving proposal development and donor liaison
- Three or more years of experience working on USG proposal responses as a prime or sub partner, including participating in capture efforts, writing relevant sections of proposals, and developing proposal budgets
- Experience of developing successful proposals to Institutional donors, and Foundation
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Amref Health Africa Business Development Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Amref Health Africa was officially founded in 1957 to deliver mobile health services and to provide mission hospitals with surgical support. A medical radio network was developed to coordinate the service, and provide communication.