Airtel Zambia MIS Analyst Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia Zambia programme looking for “MIS Analyst”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 3rd June 2022.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.
Airtel Zambia MIS Analyst Jobs 2022
The Airtel Zambia has published a job vacancy announcement on May 26, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of MIS Analyst to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||3rd June 2022|
Airtel Zambia Job Vacancy 2022
To facilitate, schedule and coordinate various Airtel Money products and market research activities and analysis to gain key insights about our customers, impact of marketing campaigns and general industry trends. To also ensure that the insights are communicated to relevant stakeholder to assist with strategy formulation. To provides supportive information in the formulation of tariffs / pricing of Airtel Money Products.
Core Responsibilities Are:
- Collects and communicates product information for Airtel Money commercial team.
- Conducts analysis, investigations, and evaluations of marketing campaigns for services and products.
- Conduct Revenue, Profitability and trends analysis (Traffic, Promotions, segments and products)
- Conduct Marketplace and customer surveys.
- To manage Teams assigned and ensure team productivity is achieved.
- Prepare and update information for timely and correct reporting.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Marketing research and industry analysis proficiency
- Understanding of Statistics
- Ability to use various analytical tools
- High proficiency in advanced Microsoft excel
Relevant Experience and Exposure (Type of experience, exposure and minimum number of years)
- Minimum 3 years of marketing (preferably product management) in Telecom.
- Exposure to the Telecommunications Industry or FMCG environment
- Understanding of Market dynamics
- Usage of Market Research tools/Methodologies
- Statistical knowledge and understanding
- Telecom industry and its trends
- Consumer Behaviour
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of all products within a product family
- Good level of knowledge of market trends.
- Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories, and concepts.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to collaborate with others cross functionally
- Excellent verbal ability skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focused orientated
- Attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
- Strong coaching skills
- Good communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Good presentation skills
- Department: Airtel Mobile Commerce
- Vacancy: Mis Analyst
- Level: Senior Officer
- Location: Lusaka, Hq
How to Apply Airtel Zambia MIS Analyst Jobs 2022
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 3rd June 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.