Airtel Zambia IT Projects Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia Zambia looking for “IT Projects Manager”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 10 June 2022.
Airtel Zambia IT Projects Manager Jobs 2022
The Airtel Zambia has published a job vacancy announcement on 04 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of IT Projects Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||IT Projects Manager – GSM and Transformation|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 5 years|
|Application Deadline||10 June 2022|
Airtel Zambia Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To own and drive successful execution and delivery of all GSM project implementations through Financial and resource management to ensure project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed upon scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
Core Responsibilities Are:
- Manage and drive execution and delivery of all GSM projects
- Manage Project Communication, Planning and development
- Manage Internal and External stakeholders by preparing and executing project plan requirements to ensure achievement of desired outcomes.
- Manage the business planning aspect of all projects by putting in place tools to ensure that the business achieves the desired or better outcomes
- Monitoring and Evaluation of GSM & Transformation projects
- Timely Execution of GSM Projects with execution excellence through systematic follow through and governance process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, required.
- Minimum 5 years of previous project management experience managing various telecom project.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred.
- Should be having good knowledge in OS Linux, Database & web applications, Mobile app Android / IOS, Kubernetes setup etc.
- Should be having knowledge of IN, SMSC & USSD functionality.
- Should have worked on Virtual infrastructure e.g., VMWARE.
- Minimum 5 -8 years of experience in the telecommunications industry or banking services with exposure working with various regulators in the country.
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
- Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, Mobile Money development frameworks and tool sets.
- Industry experience or knowledge in the Zambian Mobile Consumer Products Industry with an understanding of Mobile Commerce and digital payment system success factors is highly desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Airtel Zambia IT Projects Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.