Airtel Zambia Head of Sales Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia Zambia looking for “Head of Sales”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 10 June 2022.
Airtel Zambia Head of Sales Jobs 2022
The Airtel Zambia has published a job vacancy announcement on 04 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Head of Sales to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Head of Sales|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||6-10 years|
|Application Deadline||10 June 2022|
Airtel Zambia Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To build and execute an Enterprise Client Account Business Plan (ECABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence and market share in the Enterprise Space.
Core Responsibilities Are:
- Open new Enterprise Business opportunities
- Manage a team of Account Managers dotted across the country.
- Build and orchestrate sales pipeline activity. Ensure active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Manage a balanced pipeline representing all the businesses being pursued.
- Effective Enterprise Client Management
- Proactively engage executive sponsors to build a strategic relationship and favorably positions long-term business opportunities for Airtel.
- Work with all levels of decision makers in the client organization.
- Sustainable Revenue Growth
- Proactively protect Airtel’s position and claim Airtel market leadership positions in strategic solution areas.
- Meet or exceed Month-on-Month, Quarterly and Annual revenue & margin quotas using margin management techniques.
- Participate in Enterprise account investment decisions in pricing and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or Bachelor of Information Technology
- Post graduate qualification in a business-related field is preferred
- Master’s in business administration would be an added advantage
- Key account planning and management
- Techno- Commercial skills
- Partner ecosystem management
- New age consultative selling skills
- 6-10 years of work experience with 5 years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry.
- Of these years, 3 years should be in telecom enterprise products/ services sales/ technical support/ marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years in a management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business products and applicable markets
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Airtel Zambia Head of Sales Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.