Airtel Lead – Project Management Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia looking for “Lead – Project Management”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 17 June 2022.
Airtel Lead – Project Management Jobs 2022
The Airtel has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Lead – Project Management to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Lead – Project Management|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 8 years|
|Application Deadline||17 June 2022|
Airtel Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To ensure the establishment and management of the overall functioning of the Project Management Office. To Facilitate the development and on-going management of an optimized portfolio with the overall assistance of senior management leading to the fulfillment of strategic objectives of the business.
Core Responsibilities Are:
- Driving the implementation of specific projects.
- Promotion of project management methods and standards, implementation of good project management practice, and periodic review & monitoring of certain projects.
- Ensuring the implementation of processes within the functions as mandated by group.
- Supporting the CEOs office with respect to meeting pre-read, Board Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings.
- Coordinating with the respective functions for time bound business deliverables
- Timely consolidation and circulation of reports to the MD office as well as to HQ as and when requested.
- Ensuring timely issuance and follow up of actions points agreed in meetings and Minutes of Meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or its equivalent
- Project management certification preferred
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Project management skills
- Methodology skills
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience 5 of which must be in the telecom industry.
- High proficiency in excel
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Airtel Lead – Project Management Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.