Airtel Key Account Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia looking for “Key Account Manager”. Applicants with A Degree in Engineering may apply on or before 17 June 2022.
Airtel Key Account Manager Jobs 2022
The Airtel has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Key Account Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Key Account Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Application Deadline||17 June 2022|
Airtel Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To effectively manage key business accounts through selling, nurturing, and growing the said accounts as per area of segmentation. Also responsible for indirect revenue generation through the supervision of one or more field sales representatives. Ensures targeted sales production for the team is achieved.
REPORTING TO THE HEAD OF SALES, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Update customer data
- Contacting and visiting prospective customers to determine needs
- Develop and apply knowledge of key customers through various sources.
- Aligns account plans with strategic sales objectives.
- Proactively reports on production status and sales problems
- Ensure 80% minimum Airtel product penetration with companies.
- Ensure regular body visits to the customer including attending to senior management interaction and courtesy calls.
- Degree in Engineering, Degree in computer science or Information Communication, Networking, or the equivalent.
- Finance for non-Finance certifications, Basic accounting or the equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of ISP products within a product family policies and practices.
- Knowledge of internal and external sources e.g. clients’ investments enter business journals.
- Telecoms product knowledge and usage of product by clients.
- Knowledge of enterprise data solutions.
- Understanding of Telecoms industry and Technology.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Technology commercial skills.
- Valid driver’s license with minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- 3 years’ experience in network support environment/Network planning.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role.
- Exposure to wholesale business.
- ISP/Telecoms technical sales experience is an advantage.
- Reporting and planning.
- Understanding of customer insights and ability to leverage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Airtel Key Account Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.