Airtel Head – Quality and Governance Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia looking for “Head – Quality and Governance”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 17 June 2022.
Airtel Head – Quality and Governance Jobs 2022
The Airtel has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Head – Quality and Governance to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Head – Quality and Governance|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||8-10 years|
|Application Deadline||17 June 2022|
Airtel Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To lead and deliver effective governance and audit management to enhance quality of customer experience delivered and compliance to both company and regulatory requirements. Manage the quality of all front facing channels, including customer communication in the Customer Experience environment by ensuring customer-centric products and processes are rolled out. Ensure that implementation and monitoring of customer processes and experience, standards and operations are in line with regulatory and organizational guidelines.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Evaluate Customer Satisfaction Measurement matrix with focus on service provisioning and all related processes
- Conduct analysis of customer complaints captured on systems, identifying the root cause, coordinating with concerned functions to eliminate the cause, especially relating to communication, product deployment, processes, and skills gaps.
- Provide defined levels of seamless service support and drive desired customer satisfaction resulting in increased retention and enhanced market share.
- Define and champion meetings of frontline training needs as well as on-going quality and up- skilling of for frontline teams. Learn and share best practices with other OpCos.
- Ensure regular and defined governance meetings with all key stakeholders relating to review processes and quality
- Manage the dissemination/ cascades of process manuals ensure consistency of service in all touch points (Retail, call center, Premier and reception)
- University Degree – preferably in a business or commercial field.
- Professional qualifications in Customer Service, Quality Management & Training is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS excel.
- 8-10 years with a minimum of 5 years in a management role preferably within the Telecoms industry/ Business Process Outsourcing/ Retail / FMCG / Financial Services.
- Showroom Operation, call center operations and Training Expertise.
- Customer Relationship Management Skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Airtel Head – Quality and Governance Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.