Airtel Digital Technology Graduate Trainees Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Airtel Zambia looking for “Digital Technology Graduate Trainees”. Applicants with A Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 29 August 2022.
Airtel Digital Technology Graduate Trainees Jobs 2022
The Airtel has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 August 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Digital Technology Graduate Trainees to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Digital Technology Graduate Trainees|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite|
|Application Deadline||29 August 2022|
Airtel Job Vacancy 2022
Airtel is looking for high-achieving graduates to join us in our Digital Technology Graduate Trainee Program under the Airtel Business department
This 2-year long program will expose you to different aspects of the organization through functional and cross-functional stints.
Graduate Trainees will be trained on business, leadership, technical understanding and personal effectiveness. You will also be given the opportunity to execute real jobs/assignments where you will be assigned to a personal coach and mentor who will guide and support you throughout the journey.
Benefits you will receive:
- Exposure to learn and work in a global company with exciting and challenging projects
- Ability to work along seasoned experienced professionals in a dynamic and competitive environment
- Cross operational training where you will meet and build a network with other professionals in other Airtel operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering /Computer Science/Mobile Computing/ Information Technology/ Internet Technologies and Security/ Computer Network Engineering
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Airtel Digital Technology Graduate Trainees Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 August 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are Airtel, and rank amongst the top 3 telecom service providers in the world in terms of subscriber numbers. We are spread across 16 countries in Africa and Asia with over 394 million customers across our operations. Airtel invested an initial 10.7 billion dollars in the business, which is the single largest investment in Africa in recent years.