Abt Associates District Coordinator Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. Abt Associates Zambia programme looking for “District Coordinator“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 17 May 2021.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve.
Abt Associates District Coordinator Jobs 2021
The Abt Associates has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of District Coordinator to be based in Nchelenge, Kashikishi, Zambia.
|Location||Nchelenge, Kashikishi, Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||At least two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||17 May 2021 @05:00 PM|
Abt Associates Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the District Coordinator will focus on programmatic and management oversight for all aspects of the project’s spray operations in their assigned district(s), including spray campaign planning, technical assistance and training, logistical and operational support and supervision, and activity tracking and reporting. S/he will coordinate closely with provincial government counterparts and oversee the activities of project field staff and seasonal spray teams.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage robust IRS campaign planning efforts in assigned geographical area, including quantification of insecticides and equipment needs; identification and recruitment of spray teams; logistical planning for IRS distribution and transportation; insecticide and equipment storage, security, and environmental safety; and coordination with provincial level Ministry of Health counterparts.
- Work in collaboration with the malaria and IRS focal point persons at the Provincial or District Health Office to manage the planning and coordination of IRS activities.
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and supervision of spray teams and IRS spray operators.
- Supervise and track inventory distribution and storage of materials, work with the logistics and procurement team to support procurement of IRS materials.
- Supervise IRS implementation, and contribute to the trainings conducted in the assigned geographical area.
- Ensure that routine program tracking and reporting are in place and delivered on time.
- Supervise and monitor field data collection with project M&E team.
- Manage the community mobilization and SBCC/IEC campaigns and data collection process.
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree
- Desirable: Experience in regulatory and operational aspects of insecticide use and management. Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
- At least two (2) years of relevant professional work experience, with significant amounts of experience preferably in Vector Control and IRS Operations.
- Job Category: Program Delivery
- Selection Process: Interview
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Abt Associates District Coordinator Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to the Link Click Here
The Closing Date: 17 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.