Absa Bank Zambia Personal Banker Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Absa Bank Zambia Zambia looking for “Personal Banker”. Applicants with A National Certificate may apply on or before 24 September 2022.
Absa Bank Zambia Personal Banker Jobs 2022
The Absa Bank Zambia has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Personal Banker to be based in Mkushi, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Absa Bank Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||24 September 2022|
Absa Bank Zambia Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: Overall job purpose: To deliver dynamic virtual end-to-end customer sales and service including fulfillment, resolving customer queries, cross selling and/or upselling all relevant bank products on offer. Offer financial advice to the customer and handle retentions.
- Provide sales and services enablement according with service delivery excellence plans by putting customer experience at the centre of products, services, solutions, advice and fulfillment.
- Achieves predetermined sales targets through generating quality applications.
- Contact the customer and executes the sales process within the desired turnaround time.
- Delivers customer sales and services whilst maintaining quality service standards.
- Determine customers’ needs by exploring all possible cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Ensure first call resolution.
- Tracking of conversions from lead or call to application and then to fulfilment.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Absa Bank Zambia Personal Banker Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Absa Bank Zambia PLC is part of Absa Group Limited, an African financial services group that aims to be the pride of the continent. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE in South Africa and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 42, 000 employees.